Ford * Lincoln * GM

Not Just The Cars, But The Men [Edsel * Gerald * Abe]

Christmas countdown banner

Sunday, November 27, 2005

GM And Edmunds

The hot new car from GM is from Pontiac. It is a 2-seater roadster called the Solstice. This is a Bob Lutz inspired project. (Bob Lutz has more gasoline in his veins than a service station and has worked for all of the American car companies, with this being his second stint at GM. He is Vice Chairman and 73 years young).

When checking Edmunds, one will notice the 6.7 rating it received from the editors, while looking at the nine reviews from customers of the actual production car, it receives a 9.7. An anomaly is that although the Solstice only receives a 6.7 it is an Editor's Pick as a car they would want. Low standards?!

One more thing. Everything Edmunds cuts down about the Solstice, the nine customer reviewers state they LOVE! The one thing both agree on is the limited trunk space.

So there you have it. I'm saving my money!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you do get one, write a review...

Are you keeping your other car, or trading it in?

4:48 AM  
Blogger Love's Bitch said...

OMG...I ADORE THE SOLSTICE!!!!
Down here,,convertibles abound...so I am hoping to get one fairly new, fairly reasonably..
If i do, i'll send you a pic of me in it!!!!!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my other car "anonymous."

Melodybleu: The line is backed up for a year. 30,000 are on order. I plan to buy mine in about a year.

GetALifeAgain

5:17 PM  
Blogger Love's Bitch said...

Thats ok getalife, I can't afford another car right now..too busy saving for a walking trip to spain!
however, i am planning for about a year from now.........

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home